Sunday, January 06, 2013

2013

Dear Internet,

It is a new year. I want to start fresh and new. Instead, this year is beginning roughly. I've been sick.  Then my baby was sick. My husband recovering from a vasectomy. My house is still in a state of chaos.

Being stuck in bed with an achy body and head has given me a lot of time to think. And be so thankful for what I do have. A warm bed to rest in. A nice house to keep my children in. A giant bathtub and warm water.

More so then ever before I am happy with myself. With my own company. I'm pretty awesome, ya know. No one is like me.

My mom tells me I am a weirdo. Well I like my weirdoness.

I find it overwhelming when I try to be "normal." Instead my goal is to just be myself. What the hell is "normal" anyway?

1 comment:

Entwined Essentials said...

That sounds like a great resolution. I think more people need to just try to be themselves. Good for you and good luck!