Thursday, October 18, 2012

What is it like being a mom of four?

I get asked this a lot. Even though my fourth child is only three weeks old.

Well. Right now I'm waiting in a line of cars in the elementary school parking lot with a crying baby in her car seat behind me. School gets out in one minute but it will be 15 before I get my two oldest kids. Then five more before I can go home and comfort her. Then I have to take the oldest to the doctor in an hour. She will probably cry.

Right now my life revolves around feeding the new baby. Trying to keep everyone else fed and clean and alive in between HER feed times.

I'm a little stressed because she is crying. But I love her. I love them all. I look around and see them all and smile. I'm so glad were all here. I'm so happy I have four kids.

I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments: