Friday, September 07, 2012

oh yeah, I have a blog

Hi, internet.

How are you? I miss you.

I am currently 37 weeks and 6 days pregnant with my fourth child. It is the first week of school for my 4th grader and kindergartener. So I'm just a little busy. A little.

Not only has my Lily started kindergarten she started her pre-ballet/tap class this week. Eric has been uninterested in extra-curricular classes. At least any classes that would work out for our family at this time. Gamma has been a normal three year old and is driving me crazy. I'd love to have him in preschool but he is not ready. He is still not potty trained and I refuse to worry about it - he will not be using pull-ups forever. I took him to a playgroup thing today and he threw a fit. Now he is taking a nap. Heh. Typical.

I had taco bell for lunch because I AM VERY PREGNANT AND RAWR. Plus I can only eat like one small taco and I am full. So my meal in-between lunch and dinner will be something healthy. I am bored of healthy. I really want a pumpkin pie. If you are my midwife and reading this - I am still eating very healthy and taking all my damn vitamins. I just wanted a taco. Rawr again.


1 comment:

Entwined Essentials said...

lol, I love this post. I'm with ya on the potty training thing. They won't be in pull ups forever! I will never understand why parents push their kids so hard to potty train.