Friday, June 15, 2012

Just Breathe

In through the nose. Out through the mouth. Slowly. Okay.

Kids were extremely wild today. Was stuck in traffic for a hour. Is it a hour? An hour sounds better to me but an is only for vowels. Mommy brain much?

I think about blogging all the time. But everythings been said. Someone else knows more then I do. Someone else will say it funnier.

My body woke me up two hours before my alarm clock this morning. So I took a shower and made my hair look cute. Today was sunny and warm. I totally want to make out with today.

I'm doing so much better then I was 3 years ago. I still feel so alone sometimes. We all die alone in the end anyways (totally stole that from true blood.)

I have to remember to pause and breathe. I will never be this young again. My kids will only be little once. Each flower is unique.

Lily says ladybugs are cute when you put them on their backs and they wiggle their legs. Not sure if I want to ruin the innocence of her statement by telling her she is torturing the poor ladybugs.

Life is hard. Even for ladybugs. Life is also beautiful.

No comments: