Sunday, July 24, 2011


She wakes up most days in a glorious mood. She says she dreams about unicorns and rainbows and butterflies and ladybugs. She says mommies can only drink coffee and big girls and babies drink milk with breakfast. If i'd let her, she eat only honey nut cherrios for breakfast every day. How dare I want her to eat eggs or oatmeal or anything other then cereal.

Everyday she wants to play outside. Rain or shine. I don't like rain and we live in Washington so, we clash a lot about this. She only wants to wear dresses and is annoyed that her mother makes her wear shorts or pants underneath even though she "loves to show off her underwear." Recently, my favorite thing to do with her hair is french braid it.

In less then a week, my precious girl will be four years old. The baby that made me realize just how strong I really am, is a child. She is her own person with her own opinions and quirks. I adore her. I love her. She is the best girl in the whole world.


My Lily.


1 comment:

Debra said...

awww she's so adorable =) And the epitome of girlishness..reminds me of myself *giggle*

Happy Birthday Lily!