Monday, April 25, 2011

I miss my mom. So much.

I know all of really done on my blog is complain about her. But that is what this blog is for. For me to vent.

I miss the good things about my mom. She would always come over when I was overwhelmed with Eric. She would help me clean. Bring me taco bell. We'd go shopping.

Sure, I have said bad things. But I needed to heal somehow.

If I could talk to her right now, I would tell her that I forgive her for everything. And I hope she forgives me for all I've done to her. Because I have been a terrible daughter sometimes.

You can't go around blaming others for everything in your life. I can't do that. I am 26 years old. I am who I am. I have been through what I have been through. I am terrific. I never leave the house without me.

I am blessed with all I have now. I am thankful for all I have now.

Mom, I miss you.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Awww this hit close to my heart.

As much as my mom has done to me and stabbed my heart with steely knives.....I still forgive her and wish she'd be in my life.