Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dear Gamma,

Two years ago, the moment I thought I had waited forever for happened. You were born.

Then I blink. And you are two.

You are the smartest two year old in the history of two year olds. You can say about 50 words. You can carry a conversation. You weigh 28lbs. You are GIGANTIC. You are a man's man. You love sports, cars, balls, playing, throwing things across the room and meat.

Today you and your sister went to build-a-bear workshop to celebrate your birthday. You picked out a panda. She picked out a pink dog. I hope you had fun. It was very hard for Mama to chase you and your sister around. But you carrying around your panda and smiling is worth it.

Just now you tried to jump from the couch to the ottoman. You fell on your butt on the floor. And you giggled.

Oh. This third year of your life will be an adventure. And I look forward to it.

No comments: