Thursday, September 09, 2010

Ok, so my classes haven't even started yet and I already feel dumb. I was told by the advisor to check on September 7th for the books I will need for my classes. So I figure out how to log onto the school's website. I look up my schedule and nothing about books. I look up each class individually and nothing about books. I feel dumb.

Finally my dad suggests I ask the school books store. So I go to their online store and put in my classes and there are the books. Yay. I order them. $60 for two textbooks.

This is real. I am anxious and nervous and excited all at the same time.

3 comments:

LS said...

If it makes you feel any better, I showed for classes a day early. twice.

Once when I started college right out of highschool, and again when I transfered to another university later on.

Both times I walked around for a good 20 minutes before finding someone who told me classes didn't start until the next day.

The True Me said...

why is your dad living with you?? you are a married women!

Valeta said...

because he can't afford his own place yet.