Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mommy goes to school day 2: success!

I BARELY made it to my class on time because of traffic. But I made it! And it was like a breathe of fresh air. Sure, I should know pre-algebra. But I really need the refresher. And Everything the professor said I understood. A lot of students asked for help. I didn't need it after the lecture. In fact, I've already finished my homework. And I feel great about it.

I am already planning to take more then two classes next quarter.

2 comments:

LS said...

As someone who has some experience with this, I hope you won't think it condescending of me to offer this advice:

Keep up with ALL the homework. Including the homework the professor won't grade, and the homework which is only recommended.

College Math has a way of leapfrogging forward suddenly, and once you fall behind, it's difficult to ever feel like you've got a secure handle on the material again.

If you do make sure to keep up with things, the classes are often a breeze.

Andrea said...

Yay!

You are making me miss school! I'm terrible at math, but I took pre-algebra in college and it helped prepare me for college algebra, so I think it's good you are getting a refresher.