Monday, May 17, 2010

My daughter has a new nickname: Hurricane Lily. She is like a whirlwind with messy hair and crayons in her hands. Stomping around. Destroying things.

We went to visit friends over the weekend and she destroyed some of their plants. I feel awful about it. But she is only two. And we told her not to do it. She did anyway. You REALLY have to watch her. I need like 10 more eyes. Then I will catch her. Little sneaking smart girl. :D

My Gamma dances and jumps and laughs and plays hide and seek.

My Eric well, he cut all the fingers off his gloves because "They look cooler this way mom." And I guess I am already too old to know what is cool. At the ripe old age of 25. *sigh*

1 comment:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

Diego is the same way, I clean, then I turn around and he has turned on the bathtub and poured water all over the floor.