Monday, May 24, 2010

For two weeks all three kids have slept all night. Until at least 6 am. No midnight visits. And I feel great. And the kids are happy. And I have nothing to complain about.

My garden is growing wonderfully. It makes me happy.

I made my first sale on etsy! An adorable elvish baby hat. So I have been working on all kinds of crafts. I feel so productive.

And I finally have a system for keeping the house clean that actually works. Its called staying off the internet, lol.

I guess blogs are must more interesting when life sucks. My life, it doesn't suck. It is pretty much as good as life can get.

2 comments:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

lol, that plan for keeping the house clean started when I got a job where we couldnt chat all day.

I miss you!

Valeta said...

I know. I miss you, dood.