Monday, March 08, 2010

Today I got an estimate for some house cleaning. "The maids" want $400 to clean our house. It really made me question what services they REALLY offer. Just kidding.

I know our house is big, but that just seems a little ridiculous. And that number made me like cleaning a whole lot more then usual.

Today I questioned why I blog. I am just a mommy blogger. I have nothing really interesting to say. Maybe I should just quit blogging. But I like to write. And occasionally I write heartfelt entries that I want to share with my wonderful children some day. Today is just not one of those heartfelt days, sorry.

2 comments:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

awww, hugs. Now maybe your husband will see that your worth at least 400 a week just for cleaning!!!

Steph said...

For what its worth, Ive just started reading your blog, and I find it very engaging. I think you should definitely keep writing :)

(This is StephieBee from Flickr, by the way!)