Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So a few weeks ago we picked out a beautiful teal color to paint our master bedroom. This past weekend we set aside to paint.

But Husband is a perfectionist. He barely let me and Eric help. In the end he did most of the work because it is not fun painting with someone looking over your shoulder telling you not to do it like that.

When the babies were napping and we all three were painting. It was so much fun. I feel like we all bonded over paint and mess and brushes. Eric painted a square on one of our walls. I used to roller thingy.

Now we have a "venus teal" bedroom. We put our bed back together last night. And when I laid down, I felt like it was "ours." It wasn't the same beige toupe that our whole house is painted in. It was our color. Ours.

Sometimes, I can't believe this is my life. Do I really live in this house? Are these cute kids really mine?

They are. It is.

2 comments:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

I love it! the pictures are awesome and im so happy you are enjoying life!

Andrea said...

Your bedroom is beautiful! It looks like something out of a magazine. :-)