Tuesday, March 09, 2010

On cleaning -

I have discovered that white vinegar can clean almost anything.

Sometimes a rag and warm water and some patience is all that is needed.

it's the clutter that kills, not the dirt

sick babies have endless snot. They should make baby nose tampons, seriously.

two year olds should come with a mess alarm. I am always finding a new mess I didn't realize she had made.

sometimes you just have to jump in when you don't know where to start.

loud music or a phone call can make the cleaning go by faster.

4 comments:

Jimmie said...

nosefrida...check it out

Valeta said...

I have seen them..... the idea kind of grosses me out.

Jimmie said...

nothing gets in your mouth and it really is amazing!!! I was really grossed out originally, but it is magical!

Valeta said...

Heh.