Thursday, March 04, 2010

I know nobody likes a negative nancy. And all I do is complain. Blah blah blah blah. I have no one else to talk to so I am going to tell you about my day, internet.

It started out fine. Eric had a doctors appointment at 9. I ran to the store at 8 A.M. because we had no milk for the babies. I barely got home and into town fast enough to be to the doctor on time. Then they kept us waiting until nearly 10 before seeing the doctor. By the time we are done it is 10:45.I have to take Eric to school and Husband was supposed to be in Seattle by 11.

When I got home I learned that Lily had found a black sharpie somewhere and decided to decorate all of our walls. Good think we are going to be painting them this spring. So Husband is a little annoyed. "Why is there black sharpies where Lily can reach?" And truthfully, I don't know. I can't recall leaving one anywhere. But I must have. Husband spent an hour scrubbing the walls. And he only got a few clean.

Then I drive Husband to work. As soon as I get home he calls me to tell me that Eric is in trouble at school again and I have to go get him from school. He hadn't even been at school for an hour.

I decide it is a good time to go to the pharmacy to get a prescription filled. With three kids. Two of which really need naps. I go and give then pharmacist all my info. I wait for 20 minutes. I have this card for free trial. The pharmacist says I have to call and activate it. SO I try to. But the automated crap doesn't understand me and hangs up on me. Three times. And Gamma is tired and crying, Lily is getting into EVERYTHING. So I say screw it and pay pull price. But not before yelling and crying at my droid.

Now my little Gammers is napping. But Lily is fighting it. And getting into everything. And taking her close off. Ugh.

I need a wife.

No comments: