Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear Husbandface,

As of today we have been married for four years. When we first met and decided to move off into the sunset together, I honestly thought it would be all rainbows and butterflies and sugar and cotton candy. It hasn't always been sweet. But a lot of it has been. And the sweetness makes everything else worth going through.

You could have chosen someone smarter. Someone much prettier. But you chose me. You chose me to marry and create babies with. And that right there makes me feel special. Plus we have really cute babies.

For our anniversary you gave me the best present you could have ever given me. You built me a raised garden. You built it with your own hands. And some wood and screws and dirt. I love it.

I love you.

1 comment:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

congrats guys, wishing you many more!!!