Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So I'm trying to stay positive. Trying not to blog unless I have something nice to blog about. So I am silent....

So I shouldn't blog about how I invited all our new neighbor's to Gamma's party and they all said they would probably come and only 1 showed up. And they stayed for 20 minutes. Didn't stay for the cake.

The friends that did come made it so much fun.

My BFF lives in Arizona or she would have been here. I miss her so.

I shouldn't tell you how I am sick of wearing jeans and t shirts every day. I feel ugly. None of my clothes fit. I get dressed and put on make-up but then Gamma barfs on me. By the time the kids are grown and I will have time to look nice, I will be old.

I shouldn't complain about my wonderful husband. But all he notices is how dirty the house is. Never that I survived another day. How about the fact that I got an IUD so we wouldn't have any more babies, yet the procedure it takes to makes babies doesn't happen between us any more. We went out for Valentine's and had nothing to say to each other. There weren't any movies playing that we wanted to see so we sat in Starbuck's for dessert. He just stared at his phone the whole time. I guess its nice to be silent, sometimes. But its always silent. We have nothing to say anymore. I am boring.

I am boring. I have nothing worth listening to anymore.

3 comments:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

I like listening to you complain, but I am a good listener. I wish I could wear jeans and t shirts every day, in fact sweat pants too! I have gettng dressed nice for work and trying to look pretty when really I feel ugly anyways.
sorry about husband face, he'll come around, we get weird sometimes too, it's normally due to stress.

I am sending hugs your way.

Leila said...

You are not boring! Things get quiet sometimes in marriage. I feel the same way sometimes.

Hugs for you.

Denise said...

Sadly...EVERY single word you wrote...I could write myself. :(