Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Right now the kids are all in the playroom. Playing. Playing with "waygos" and knights. Somehow Gamma found a large plastic pipe and that is his favorite toy right now. I thought, oh I should go blog on my new computer before its time to start dinner.

But here I am. Sitting. Not knowing what to tell you, internet. Should I tell you how husband and I aren't getting a long well right now? Should I ask you if this is just a "rough patch" or if we just suck at being married? Should I tell you that I love my house and I am struggling with keeping it clean. Should I tell you that I am potty training Lily and she has pooped 4 times in underwear today? Ewwww.

Tomorrow my baby turns 1. No more babies. Must not want to have more babies. Must not want to have more babies.

1 comment:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

If you have another baby I am admitting you to the psych ward.