Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Cute things:

Eric teaching Lily the alphabet with the fridge magnets my dad sent Gamma. He says a letter and she repeats him.

Husband and Lily are dancing in the dining room and Gamma is holding on to the couch watching. He lets go and stands there for about 30 second. We all start cheering and he excitedly falls over.

Gamma laughing and chasing me around the apartment.

Gamma trying to crawl away while I am trying to change his diaper. Usually it is frustrating. But he just wants to play. He is too busy going to stop get his diaper changed.


Sometimes I wonder why my head doesn't explode because I am surrounded by so much cuteness.

2 comments:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

I love when Diego dances, and head butts me. He tries to crawl away when I change him too! they are so cute!

LazyCrazyMama said...

What a beautiful post :)