Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This morning I left the sick babies in bed with Husbandface and walked Eric alone to his bus stop. We were a few minutes early so we were the first ones there.

I asked, "Do you still want to be an adventurer when you grow up?"

He looked at me all bright eyed and excitedly said, "Yes! and I want to have a family!"

"a family?"

"Yes! With lots of babies! And you can come adventuring with me too!"

"Where will we go adventuring to?"

"We will maybe go to China and the South."

"just 'the south'?"

"Yeah. And we can also go to Chile."

"that does sound like an adventure."

Childhood is such an awesome time. Heh. Anything is possible and everything is awesome.

1 comment:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

Eric is so cute, it's great he has such high ambitions! Also that he wants a family, he's a good kid.