Monday, November 23, 2009

So yesterday we got a babysitter for the first time in nine months. NINE MONTHS. NINE MONTHS since husbandface and I have been alone and out of the house together.

I was worried about leaving my gammer without a boob. He is a boob man. A cute little baby man. But he took the 9 oz of breast milk I left for him out of a bottle and went to sleep for the sitter. The sitter had a five year old boy and a one year old girl and Eric and Lily had a blast.

I drug husbandface off to see New Moon. <3. And he made annoying "I'm too cool for sexy vampire" comments. Even though when I read the twilight series, Edward looked A LOT like husbandface in my head.

BUT ... then... right as Bella and Alice are driving in the Italian country-side in the yellow porche.. Husbandface's phone vibrates.

He runs out to the auditorium. I get that sick "OMG MY BABIES ARE DEAD" feeling and start biting my nails.

He comes back and tells me that Eric has put a whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet and flushed. We have no plunger. Husband decides that this is an emergency and we have to leave the movie early.

He made me leave New Moon right before the end. I didn't even get to see Dakota Fanning with red eyes.

We came home and it wasn't that bad. And I am PRETTY FETCHING SURE that the towels we helped the babysitter find as soon as we got home could have been lived without for a FEW FREAKING MINUTES. SO I COULD SEE THE END OF NEW MOON! UGH! But my babies were all alive and safe. And happily splashing in the wet hallway of our apartment.

(I am trying to stop cursing. I now say Fetching instead of fuck. Go me)

Also, I want to see the end of New Moon. *pout*

3 comments:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

lol, that is probably the best post I have read in nine months, you guys should go out more often.

Andrea said...

ahhH! How could you not see the end!? Figures the "emergency" would happen on your first date in so long, huh?

LazyCrazyMama said...

:( Oh man. We have never gone out without the kids! Have never done the babysitter thing.
That totally sucks that you didn't even get to see the end!! :( At least everyone was OK! But what a bummer!!!