Thursday, October 22, 2009

Routine

My iPhone alarm goes off at 6 am. I turn it off and tip-toe to the kitchen. I start the coffee. I take Moo out to pee.

I sit in silence, drinking my coffee, reading facebook/Twitter/google reader. Around 7 I start making breakfast. Lily usually wakes up and comes out asking where everyone is. "where's ewic? Where's daddy? Where's baby?" I tell her where they all are.

I wake Eric up at 7:30 and the three of us eat together. Then I make eric's lunch. I help Eric pick his clothes out. I get lily dressed. We all walk to the bus stop.

Eric runs to his friends. I say hello to the other moms. Eric gets mad if I kiss him in front of his friends so I give him a quick hug and tell him to have a good day. He gets on the bus and lily begs to go too.

We walk home and wake up husband face. When Gamma wakes up I nurse him and lily plays with her kitchen. Husband leaves for work. I play with the babies and try to get them to nap.

Sometimes they nap at the same time. That's when I relax or play videogames.

At 3:30 we head out to the bus stop again. Eric comes home and I help him with home-work. He plays outside until husband comes home around 6:30. He makes dinner. We all eat together. Then it's baths and pajamas and books.

8:30 lily and Eric go to bed. I nurse Gamma and watch tv with husband. Around 10 I go to bed ready to do it all again the next day.

2 comments:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

you forgot the part where you tell me "happy (insert day here)"

you pretty much do that every morning after all!

Valeta said...

Yeah, I forgot lots of stuff. Oh well. Whatever.