Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Its days like today that I need to work on my patience. Today the babies wouldn't nap. Today the dog pooped on the carpet. I have a gigantic zit on my chin. The dog is barking at cats in the window.

I was getting the kids ready in the morning and I couldn't find Lily's shoes. "Fuck!" I yelled. My goal this week was not to curse. "Damn it! I cussed." Lily walks over and says "damn it!" Oh god. "damn it." oh crap. I slap my hand over my mouth. "Bad mommy" Lily giggles and runs off. What a terrible example I am when I am frustrated.

It is 3:30 and I finally got the babies down for a nap. I have so many things to do I don't know where to start. Laundry. Watch one of my netflix? The dishes I didn't get to last night because the dishwasher didn't run that morning like I thought it did. Or maybe I can have a nice cup of tea and write a blog post. Yeah, that sounds good.

1 comment:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

we cuss too, I am trying to get out of the habit now before he really starts imitating us!