Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Busy busy beeleta

We are in Washintgton now. So far, so good. Gamma has slept through the night three days in a row. I think it is because he is sharing a room with Lily instead of next to me in bed.

I found a wild blackberry bush next to our apartment. It still has a few berries on it and they are delicious. I grew up in Arizona so things like that are little miracles. Red leaves litter the sidewalk everywhere here. It is so beautiful. It's a little chilly. But that is why they invented boots and coats. My feet are near a heater vent at the moment.

Husband is house hunting crazy right now. Oh how I love when he gets excited about something.

I have like a million boxes to unpack and sort though. Breakfast to make. Diapers to change. Warm clothing to locate. A busy Valeta is a happy one.

1 comment:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

have fun unpacking!!!