Sunday, September 06, 2009

Yesterday morning I took Eric and Moo to petsmart for Moo's first puppy class. I couldn't wait for this because Moo's behavior has been awful recently. There were about 15 dogs in this class, all different breeds. Some dogs barked. Some dogs wagged their tails excitedly at other dogs. But my half pit bull monster dog was a gigantic coward. The whole class she shivered between my legs like a scared child.

I'm still working on potty training. She will go in the house if we are not watching, so we have to watch her constantly or have her in her kennel.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Aww! I hope the classes and potty training go well! I remember when I had to constantly watch our cats because they got into EVERYTHING. It's weird to think of because now they are normal cats who just sleep all day and don't do much at all.