Monday, September 07, 2009

Lily really missed Eric while he was gone. She wants to know where he is and what he is doing at all times. If he is doing something she wants to be doing it to. If he is eating or drinking, Lily wants some too. It is so adorable and cute I could explode.

We have a small lake near our house and we walk there every day with Moo. Today as we walked near a little grassy area Eric runs over and yells, "I FORGOT ABOUT THE GRASS!! I LOVE GRASS! I LOVE GRASS!" waving his arms around and jumping. A few minutes later up runs Lily, "I WUV GASS! I WUV GASS!" I couldn't help but crack up. They were both wearing some ear-flap hats I have recently made them. Then they both rolled in the grass. You know, the grass that dogs pee and poo in every day. Needless to say, the kids got a bath this evening. Yuck.

No comments: