Monday, August 17, 2009

So we are finally back from Washington. We had so much fun. I took over 300 pictures and I wish I had taken more. I just now got the babies to nap and I have so much to do. Laundry, unpacking, organizing. The fabulous life of Valeta.

Tomorrow Gamma and I fly to Phoenix to retrieve my Eric. I haven't seen him in two months. I bet he has grown and learned so much. I miss his face. On Monday he starts FIRST grade!

Moo has become an annoying ankle biter. I signed us up for puppy classes. So I can learn to be a better doggy mama. I am pretty sure she is already really good at being a puppy. My chewed up shoes say so. Even though she makes Lily cry, Lily always forgives her. They are two peas in a pod.

This trip has brought me closer to Husbandface. Its amazing how even after being married for 3 years I feel like we have so much to learn about each other.

Today is Gamma's half birthday. He is 6 months old. He scoots. He sits up (While falling over a lot.) Eats yummy pureed broccoli. I feel like his babyhood is just flying by too fast. I want him to be my chubby baby forever.

1 comment:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

YAY FIRST GRADE!