Sunday, July 05, 2009

This coming week is sure to be an adventure.I have to stay home everyday until Moo gets her shots on the 14th. So I have decided tomorrow to attempt start to potty train the Lily. Eric was almost 4 years old before he was potty trained. And he still has to wear good nites to bed. But "they" say boys are harder. Lily follows directions well, tells me when she has pooped, and loves underwear. (Who doesn't love new underwear?) Haha. I gave her a package of tiny dora undies and she took them all out and put them on her arms.

Is it weird that I don't like the word "panties"? It just makes underwear feel dirty. Or that they should be covered in frilly crap. Or something. Anyhow, I don't like it.

5 comments:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

yay potty time! whats your reward system?

Andrea said...

I don't like calling them panties either, I always call them underwear. Good luck with potty training! I wonder how big a difference it will be with a little girl.

Valeta said...

My reward is giving her a high 5. And telling her how awesome she is.

Super Blogger Girl! said...

That reward is ok... but you should get some chocolate.

Valeta said...

When Eric was finally ready to potty train, no reward was necessary.