Thursday, June 04, 2009

Snapshots of my life

While we are all sitting in the living room Lily has her baby-talk monologue and bursts out with, "poop! Eeewwwwww! Poopy! " and laughs. She just made her first joke. Of course, it's about poop.

I'm talking to husbandface while I do the dishes and say something that doesn't make any sense. He says, "think about that for a minute." I do. I laugh. I'm silly.

At dinner husbandface makes a joke about duck-billed platypus'. Eric asks what a duck-billed platypus is. Kevin pulls the wikipedia page about platypus up on his phone and they learn about them together. (turns out there is no reason to call them duck-billed, there are no non-duck-billed platypus.)

I try to squeeze a 3-6 month onesie on Gamma. Just doesn't fit. Gamma giggles everytime I put his arm in or out of the clothing.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You have a great family :-)