Saturday, June 13, 2009

After I got pregnant with Gamma, the person who I thought was my "best friend" slowly faded out of my life. At first I was my normal bitchy self. I was so angry and hurt.

But it turned out to be one of the best things to happen to me. I brought it up to husbandface one day. And he made me realize, I was not a good friend to her. I wasn't. After I had Lily I wasn't very good to anyone. I was in such a dark and dreary place. I was bitchy. I complained a lot. I didn't notice that I was a bitch. I didn't notice I was complain-y. I now realize. I have been a jerk. I have not been thankful enough for the great things I have been given in my life.

Now I feel like a new person. I realize I have made many mistakes. Said a lot of wrong things. Been a terrible friend. I cannot undo the things I have done. But I can be a better person.

And hopefully I will make new friends. And not be a crappy friend to them.

No comments: