Saturday, May 09, 2009

I love my kids.

Just when I think I'm no good at this job things start to turn around. Eric's behavior has improved. My consistency is paying off. (or maybe it's the stomach flu, I'm waiting to see) Gamma doesn't constantly want to be held. I love holding him. But I like to have clean dishes too.

Lily is 21 months. She is a giant turd at times. But she's my sweet girl baby turd. I still call her my baby even though she is slowly losing her babyness. She says "I need _____." and fills in the blank with whatever she needs at the time. I need nilk. I need sit. I need hug. (the last one is my favorite)

I just love them so much. Tomorrow is Mother's day and I'm thankful I get to be a Mother.

Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

YAY, your a good mom!