Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Today Gamma is 7 weeks old. We are starting to get back into a routine. He smiles and coos and makes us fall in love all over again every day. 

I'm starting to think my house will never be 100% clean. I have started to get rid of everything we don't use/need. Since I can only do a little at a time, it will probably take me forever. 

Eric's behavior has really gotten out of control. I am seeking help. There comes a point when I have to say this is beyond me, I need help. It has reached that point. 


2 comments:

Hot Belly Mama said...

What is Eric doing?

By the way, my house is not always 100% clean either.

Super Blogger Girl! said...

I know all about Eric from what we talked about and I am glad your getting help, there is only so much you can do and i don't want you to think it's something your doing wrong anymore. Sometimes there is nothing you can do but get help from doctors and stuff, im proud of you.