Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today Gamma is three weeks old. Compared to the three weeks before his birth, these weeks have gone by so fast. Husband is returning to work on Monday so this week I am trying to prepare for that. 

The past week Eric's behavior has been awful. Yesterday I had a conference with his teacher. He is learning a lot and doing so much better with his school work, his behavior gets in the way. He deliberately does not follow directions. I spend as much time with him as I can. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with him. I love him so much, but with almost no sleep I get easily frustrated. 

My goal right now is to be more active in my playgroup. The past few months I have been miserable and just stayed home. I am going to make an effort to get out of the house. With no family and hardly any friends in the area, the playgroup is a pretty good option. I hope this playgroup turns out to be better then the ones I have tried in the past. 

2 comments:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

I wish you luck in the play group. Eric will straighten out, just be firm dude!

Andrea said...

I cannot get over how beautiful he is!! Keep posting pictures. :-)

Hopefully Eric will straighten up some after the shock of a new lifestyle wears off. He's probably all hyped up about that and still wanting extra attention. My mom said that when my little sister was born (I was 5 and my brother was 3) my brother and I both started acting more childish (and bad) and I started baby talking. I guess we just wanted the attention she was getting, after awhile we got used to it and stopped acting that way.