Thursday, March 19, 2009

Everyone (except me) is asleep. Husband and Lily are cuddled on the couch. Somehow Eric fell asleep on a chair at the dining table. Gamma is in his crib. Life is good.

Lately I sit here and I think, how did I get here? Three kids? Married? Wow. Me. Is this my life? On the 29th Husband and I will have been married for three years. On April 13th my first baby turns 6. Six years old. Six years ago I was an 18 year old who was hugely pregnant and scared shitless. I don't feel any older. How was that six years ago?

Husband and I have nothing planned for our anniversary. We have a newborn. We have no family in the area to babysit. This is just our life right now.

Our life is deliciously simple and awesome.

2 comments:

Super Blogger Girl! said...

Get husband to make you dinner, maybe have shrimp tacos, dont you guys love those?!?

Valeta said...

I lurve shrimp.