Saturday, March 14, 2009

Every time I sit down to blog, my little Gamma starts grunting. He grunts, and grunts and it turns into a cry. I find myself picking him up as soon as he starts to grunt. He is starting to fill out already. Has several chins and super kissable cheeks. Lily and I kiss them as often as we can.

Since he has come home Lily's vocabulary has exploded. It seems like she says something new every day. I'm so proud of her. 

I don't know what has come over me. I am usually a miserable person. But ever since Gamma was born I am happy.  I have joy in my life again. Maybe I am just too busy to be unhappy. I hope it never goes away. 

Also - I can't believe how many wipes we have gone through. Newborns are so messy! Lily is only a year and a half old, you would think I would remember things like that. I have to wash the cloth diapers every day now because of how many Gamma uses. 

I am so thankful to be blessed with a warm house, wonderful children, a wonderful husband. 

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad things are going well! You deserve to be happy and no wonder you are with such beautiful kids! Aww...I'm starting to get more and more impatient to meet my own baby after seeing pictures of Gamma. :-)

Valeta said...

I was a very very impatient pregnant lady so I know how that feels! I can't wait to see what it is and what you name it! And pictures when it is born!

Super Blogger Girl! said...

I am so glad your feeling great, I hope it never goes away either!