Monday, January 05, 2009

Yesterday Eric came home. Lily followed him around all day and hugged him every chance she got. It was the cutest thing ever. I thought my head would expode from the cuteness that is my children.

Then I noticed him coughing. And Lily got a fever. Eric brought home a cold and gave it to his sister with those sweet hugs and kisses. So I have two sick kids. 

I have been giving tylenol, cleaning up poo, hugging and doing everything I can for my two sick babies. Because even when you are 5, if you don't feel good you turn into a big 45lb baby. Heh.

3 comments:

susan and sometimes aaron said...

ahhh, maybe it's just a 24 hr bug. hope they're back to normal and being cute again soon!

Super Blogger Girl! said...

brothers and sisters are supposed to hate each other, didn't they get the sibling memo?

Andrea said...

awww! I was thinking, "What a sweet post!" then got to the part about the cold. It's still sweet that they were so happy to see each other though! Absence makes the heart grow fonder.