Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yeah. So this morning, while doing dishes, I sneezed. And I peed. A lot. Oh. My. God. I was so embarrassed. Husband was a sleep and the kids didn't notice.  But, I peed. In my pants. That's what a third pregnancy does to you. 

I had my 36 week check-up today. I weigh 119. That's 26lbs of pregnant valeta. I am measuring at 38 weeks. I have made no progress. I was hoping I would be like dilated to a 1 at least. No. Nothing. Hurty contractions every night. For nothing. 

Oh well. I am just going to rest as much as I can right now. Hug my Lily while she still the baby. He can't stay in there forever. Only 6 weeks at the most now.

3 comments:

Elena said...

well have that baby either tonight, or you will have to wait until next week, at the earliest...we go to the in-laws for their 40th anniversary and a birthday this weekend, so I can't watch the kids then.

Sorry about the snissing

Valeta said...

Heh. Okay. I think he is staying put until February anyway.

Super Blogger Girl! said...

hang in there, almost time!!!