Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today was Lily's first dental appointment. She had no cavities. She is awesome. Eric has terrible teeth and I have to admit, I didn't really take care of them until he was 3. I have brushed Lily's since they first appeared. Obviously its working, heh. Everyone always says your first child is your "tester" child. Poor Eric. I love him. And his teeth that have cost $800.

Barack Obama is now president and that makes me super happy. Today is a great day. Time to start anew.

4 comments:

Hot Belly Mama said...

Today was the first day in a long time that I slept in. I didn't want to get out of bed even though there is so much hope and happiness. I thought, what is wrong with me! But I think maybe today is the first day I have felt safe too. Safe enough to sleep in and not feel the need to check on the world at 4:30 am.

Andrea said...

Good for Lily! And for you for taking care of her teeth! I never brushed G's teeth (the little boy who lived with us). I feel guilty now, I should have figured out how to do it and brushed them every morning and night. But his mom never brushed his teeth and I had no clue how to go about that so I never did. That will be a new experience for me when I have a baby!

Brandy said...

Girl! You are so not lazy! (re: your twitter post) You scrub your house and your baby's teeth more than most! Even when you think your house is "messy", it's usually just that the kids have some toys out. No knocking yourself! By the time I was as far along as you were I got tired after walking down two aisles of Home Depot!

Valeta said...

Heh. I just took Lily to the library. I am exhausted. lol.