Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today is the first day this week I feel like doing more then laying in my bed and watching dumb tv shows. Eric went to school today. We are all slowly recovering from our colds. I plan on taking the kids to the park today. Yay

I am nesting. When I get little spurts of energy anyway. Yesterday I scrubbed the heck out of the kid's bathroom. I even used a toothbrush on the grout on the floor. But afterwards I was so tired. Heh. I just can't wait to hold the new baby and see what he looks like. I want to see how the other kids react to him. 

This morning I was wondering, what if they are wrong? What if its really a girl? Since I haven't bought many clothes it wouldn't be that big of a deal but I wonder. All this anticipation expecting a boy. I wonder if they are right. I just can't wait to meet him. Heh. 33 more days!

No comments: