Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today I had my 35 week midwife appointment. Baby sounds great. He is still head down. Though his feet are in my side and they are totally uncomfy. I've gained two pounds in the last week. I have barely eaten anything because I've been sick but somehow I'm still gaining for the baby. I told the midwife how I have contractions every day and how *sometimes* they are time-able for a few hours but they always go away. She said it happens. It could happen for 5 more weeks. I will know when I am in real labor. I feel like every part of me hurts right now. That makes me want to cry a little. But a healthy baby is worth it. 

We are all still sick. Eric has barely left the couch today. My poor little guy. Lily was up and playing a little bit so she must be feeling better. We have been watching Harry Potter movies and cuddling under blankies all day. 

Today I found out that the crib we have has been recalled. This is probably what I get for buying a crib at wal-mart. Heh. Husband told me not to get one there, I guess I should have listened. I'll have to see if there is a way to fix our crib or something. We really can't afford to buy a new crib right now. Lily didn't sleep in hers until she was 8 months old anyway. I kept her right next to me so I could easily feed her in the middle of the night. I plan on keeping new baby right next to me also. 

2 comments:

Hot Belly Mama said...

That sucks about the crib! I am holding off on getting one for now. I am actually hoping to get a used one.

Super Blogger Girl! said...

if the crib was recalled cant you take it back?